Honorable President, Technical Consultant
Born January 4th, 1951
Graduated from MEPhI (Moscow Engineering Physics Institute) in 1976
Doctoral Dissertation in 1991
- From 1970 worked in Russian Research Centre "Kurchatov Institute".
- In 1972 began to work with computers. Participated in development of data collecting system for thermonuclear facility Tokomak-10.
- In 1978 started dealing with image processing systems.
- As a graduation work, in 1978 has developed a system of capturing from photographic film and digitization of oscillograms of rapid processes.
- Between 1982 and 1984 worked in Libya in "Tajura" Research center where he has developed a data collecting system for thermonuclear facility Tokomak-4 constructed with the help of Kurchatov institute.
- From 1984 till 1990 was engaged in development of graphic information display devices for computers (graphic displays). The results of this helped defend a Candidate's dissertation in 1990.
- From 1991 began to develop tools of computer graphics translation for overlay over television signal.