Stream Labs is announcing the new version 4.1.47 of VPlay playout software. We added several new important features the list of which can be found below. This version will be available in the end of April 2019 from technical support area.
What are added:
- Dektec and AJA Kona cards can be used to input/output HD-SDI to/from VPlay. 4 channels supported.
- Loudness processor is added to audio output to comply with Rec. EBU R.128-201. Now, constant integral user-defined loudness is sustained on audio output.
- Up to 4 DVB-type closed subtitle streams are supported for each channel. The streams are generated from SRT files with supporting of various languages.
- One open subtitle stream can be added to video from SRT-file.
- For better compatibility with certain applications and devices like multiplexers, the special algorithm is developed to form smoother video CBR.
We will glad to answer any of your questions by phone: +371 660-157-10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org