We will be celebrating the launch of our new website very soon!
• Adaptive (multibitrate) HLS streaming
• MPEG-DASH streaming
• Recognizing and converting SCTE 104 message data into a SCTE 35
• Strict audio and video CBR mode on UPD output (for cable and satellite operators)
• Schedule and playlist importing/exporting (txt, xls, xml and csv formats)
• Subtitling up to 4 languages per channel on UDP stream, with an ability of burning subtitles on the video
• Volume normalization in accordance to EBU R128 standard
• On air preview for remote users
• AJA & Dektec I/O cards support
• VITC generation for BMD Decklink SDI 4K cards
• Server time synchronization service based on an NTP Client
• Full-frame animated sequences support
• Countdown timer for graphic scenes
• Ability to work on a virtual machine via network license server
• Annual support tracking feature
• Audio output error while using BM Decklink cards. It requires Blackmagic Desktop Video Windows 11.0 to work
• Incorrect substrate behavior while working with text styles
• IAT for UDP streams is reduced to 5ms
• Fixed incorrect updating of dynamic text info
The form has been successfully sent! We will contact you soon by email. Usually within one hour.
Stream Labs never rent, sell or provide any information about clients, partners and news subscribers.