STREAM LABS is proud to announce the release of MultiScreen version 5.8 visual and instrumental monitoring system.
- NDI Support for mosaic screen streaming;
- Telegram messenger support for smartphone notifications;
- BlackMagic/DeckLink cards support (BlackMagic SDK);
- Mellanox Rivermax cards support.
New functionality for use in studio and broadcaster environments:
- Support for Quad-link 3G-SDI, 12G-SDI signals in broadcast systems using ultra-high-definition signals;
- SMPTE ST 2022-6 signal monitoring for broadcasters switching to IP interfaces in studio environments;
- ANC decoding in SDI signals for monitoring SCTE-104 tags, OP-42/47 subtitles;
- OP-42/47 subtitles are displayed using a customizable template, which allows you to place information in any part of the visualization window.
New features for telecom operators and broadcast signal monitoring:
- Added support for monitoring DVB-T2 T2-MI modulator interface streams using ASI and IP interfaces. Built-in software module without using external software;
- Integration with the Nevion TNS4200 analyzer. Ability to display technical parameters received by the Nevion TNS4200 in the monitoring window, and generate corresponding alarms/notifications.