VPlay 5 MULTIFUNCTIONAL PLAYOUT SERVER «CHANNEL IN A BOX»
Multi-functional user friendly multi–channel broadcast playout server for multiple tiers of broadcast operators and full broadcast center operations.
Vplay 5 is ideally suited to Broadcasters who are aiming to migrate to IP and web streaming services. The server can mix different inputs and outputs on a per channel basis and supports multi format ingest from live sources.
Vplay supports subtitling and automatic audio leveling, regional ad insertion based on SCTE–35 tags, advanced graphic overlay per individual channel, simulcast out, internal transcoding and trans–rating of signals to DVB, ATSC ½ IP TS and Multi–Bitrate OTT broadcasting.
• Simultaneously work with several channels for independent AD insertion and broadcasting.
• Client–Server architecture. Remote server control using client machines.
• Distributed architecture allowing for different work stations for broadcast management, scheduling and graphic design
• Multiple file format support • Multiple input signal settings
• Channel output signals may be routed to various hardware outputs
• IP output support
• Ability to route one input signal on multiple channels with different settings on each channel.
• IP and WEB broadcasting in parallel with AV signal output, while adjusting bitrates and resolution
• Ability to visually monitor any input or output on the server in real–time.
• Local or remote user interface for broadcast operations with multiple simultaneous users
• User authorization and user rights management for each individual channel
• Flexible user interface with support for multiple windows and multiple monitor setups
• Different operating modes: looped playlist, scheduled playback
• Pre-scheduling and live editing
• Support for DTMF, SCTE 35/104, GPI
• Player for verifying content creation and subtitle overlays
• Channel graphic design and live graphic scene output verification
• Using incomplete recorded files in playlist
• Support for multi–layer graphic scenes
• Support for live inputs in PIP mode
• Text banners, crawling or rolling text, RSS news, text files and dynamic data updates
• Digital and analog clocks
• Full frame graphic animation
• Graphic design preview
Input interfaces and formats:
Output interfaces and formats:
Supported cards: StreamLabs, AJA, BlackMagic, Dektec
Media files supported format and codecs:
Formats: AVl, MOV, MXF, MPG, BMP, TGA, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIF
Codecs: XAVC, AVC–Intra, XDCAM HD422, DVCPRO (25,50, l 00), DVCAM, HDV, IMX (30,40,50), XDCAM EX (SP, HQ), XDCAM HD (LP, SP, HQ), DNxHD (36,145,220), AVC/H–264, MPEG2 GOP, Apple ProRes.
The rendering engine supports animated Logos, full frame animation and transparency mask layer. Full metada ta support for system automation. PIP capabilities with live inputs, 2D DYE effects, Text banners, Scrolling text, RSS with automatic data updates.
Burn subtitles, subtitles generation in UDP streams. Support for SRT files.
Automated adv insertion:
Support DTMF, SCTE–35/104, GPI.