Stream MultiDelay is a hardware-based solution, which provides a delay of SD/HD-SDI / DVB-ASI signal from 0,1 to 19,6 seconds, adjustable in a pitch of 1 ms and has a convenient management web-interface.
Using Stream MultiDelay, broadcasters and operators can time-align signals incoming from different distribution channels with different time delays (e.g. fiber, internet stream or a satellite feed).
An adjustable delay with 1 ms step allows to achieve seamless transport stream switching for the operators. Provides frame-accurate switching between live sources for the broadcasters.
- Overall dimensions: 483 × 44 × 180 mm (1RU)
- Power supply: IEC C14, AC 110-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Input interface: 1 x BNC 75 Ohm (DVB-ASI (EN 50083-9), SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-A, B, C), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M))
- Output interfaces: 3 x BNC 75 Ohm (DVB-ASI (EN 50083-9), SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-A, B, C), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M))
- Control interface: RJ-45 (Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T, Web-GUI)
- Delay interval from 1 to 19600 ms; 1 ms step
Redundant signal delivery over terrestrial and satellite channels.
Redundant signal delivery over terrestrial (fiber optic) and Internet channels.
Signal delay from the studio in case of Live broadcasts.
Contact Stream Labs' Sales Manager firstname.lastname@example.org