Stream MultiDelay is a hardware-based solution, which provides a delay of SD/HD-SDI / DVB-ASI signal from 0,1 to 19,6 seconds, adjustable in a pitch of 1 ms and has a convenient management web-interface.
Using Stream MultiDelay, broadcasters and operators can time-align signals incoming from different distribution channels with different time delays (e.g. fiber, internet stream or a satellite feed).
An adjustable delay with 1 ms step allows to achieve seamless transport stream switching for the operators. Provides frame-accurate switching between live sources for the broadcasters.
- Overall dimensions: 483 × 44 × 180 mm (1RU)
- Power supply: IEC C14, AC 110-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Input interface: 1 x BNC 75 Ohm (DVB-ASI (EN 50083-9), SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-A, B, C), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M))
- Output interfaces: 3 x BNC 75 Ohm (DVB-ASI (EN 50083-9), SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-A, B, C), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M))
- Control interface: RJ-45 (Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T, Web-GUI)
- Delay interval from 1 to 19600 ms; 1 ms step
Redundant signal delivery over terrestrial and satellite channels.
Redundant signal delivery over terrestrial (fiber optic) and Internet channels.
Signal delay from the studio in case of Live broadcasts.