4 x 3G-SDI/ASI with internal/external synch
MH4GTX is a professional broadcast quality product specifically designed for use in studio and digital TV equipment applications such as:
- NLE suites; Ingest servers;
- Video switchers and master controls;
- Digital studio matrix;
- Signal transformation equipment;
- Transport stream multiplexers;
- H.264/H.265/AV1/VVI encoders;
- Digital TV modulators.
MH4GTX card can be utilized to capture:
- Digital serial video signals with embedded audio and ancillary data up to 3 Gbps bitrate with 3G-SDI interface
- Transport streams with ASI interface
- 4 inputs 3G-SDI/ASI;
- Embedded audio and ANC can be captured along with active video;
- Stream Labs SDK supported for low-level functions, i.e. direct access to a raw data buffer;
- Medialooks SDK supported for high-level functions, i.e. ANC parsing;
- External tri-sync and black burst synchronization with a separate synch input.
Physical interfaces: 4хBNC for signals, 1xBNC for synchro.
- 3G/HD/SD by SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 310M, SMPTE 425M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601 with support of 16 channel embedded audio & ANC metadata.
Video signal formats:
3G: 1080p@50, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1080p@60
HD: email@example.com, 1080p@24, 1080p@25, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1080p@30 1080i@50, email@example.com, 1080i@60 720p@50, firstname.lastname@example.org, 720p@60
SD: email@example.com, 625i@50
Sampling: 4:2:2, 8 bits (YUYV, UYVY), 10 bits (V210, 10 in 16)
Color space: REC 601, REC 709
Audio format: 48 kHz/24 bits, embedded in SDI
External synch: tri-sync (SMPTE ST 240:1995), black burst.
- Stream Labs SDK (no additional license required);
- Medialooks SDK (separate Medialooks license required);
- Linux and Windows driver.
Bus: 4xPCI Express 2.0