Basic diagram - Scanning in different points of Head End
MultiScreen allows changing of configurations in dynamical loop mode according to the time in playlist. This feature provides control of TS TV channels at any point of CDN(Content Delivery Network) - after Downlink, Encoders, Multiplexers, Receivers, Transcoders, before Uplink ... and after other devices with signal processing.
Such mode of MultiScreen operation requires minimum quantity of licenses for Monitoring software and minimum servers and other equipment, what allows saving space in a rack and monitoring rooms, saving money and “real estate” on TV Screens.
Special feature - configuration of rotation - requires special license.
Example of MultiMonitor tool "State Panel" - operation at different stages of signal monitoring.
Supported TS inputs:
Stream MultiScreen server represents an effective media platform, which provides simultaneous visual and instrumental control of unlimited number of TV- and Radio- channels. The number of physical inputs per 1 server depends on the installed input card:
- IP/Ethernet (ETSI TS 102 034). MPEG-2 TS (ISO/IEC 13818-1), MPTS or SPTS
- DVB-ASI (ETSI EN 50083-9). Bitrate range 0..214 Mbit/s;
- DVB-T/T2 (ETSI EN 300 744, 302 755);
- DVB-S/S2 (ETSI EN 300 421, EN302-307, EN301-210);
- DVB-C/C2 (ETSI EN 300 429 Annex A/B/C);
- HLS (HTTP Live Streaming Monitoring); supports encrypted streams
Input video formats:
- MPEG-1 (ISO/IEC 11172-1);
- MPEG-2 (ISO/IEC 13818-1);
- MPEG-4.2 (ISO/IEC 14496-2);
- MPEG-4.10 (H.264, ISO/IEC 14496-10).
- HEVC (ITU-T H.265 High efficiency video coding)
Input audio formats:
- MPEG-2 Layer II (ISO 11172-3);
- Dolby Digital (E-AC3, AC-3, ATSC A.52b);
- AAC/ADTS/LATM/ADIF (ISO/IEC 13818-7, ISO 14496-3);
- AES SMPTE 302M
Supported external events' notification:
- SNMP Trap (RFC 3411-3418, STD0062);
- SNMP Get (RFC 1155, RFC 1212, RFC 1213, RFC 1157, RFC 3411).
All measurement Errors and clearing are signaled via multiple communication routes:
- On-screen Visualization Alerts
- Audio Alerts
- Visual Alerts in MultiMonitor(State Panel)
- SNMP traps
- Email sending
Basic diagram - Scanning for Transponder by Transponder
Example of MultiMonitor tool "State Panel" - operation with different Transponders of signal monitoring.
Contact Stream Labs' Sales Manager firstname.lastname@example.org