DVB / DTH / OTT / Mobile / IP analysing system for UNLIMITED number of TV and Radio channels
Stream MultiScreen - system is intended for simultaneous visual and instrumental monitoring for unlimited number of channels in real-time.
Having been based on successful combination of versatile features including multi-channel (unlimited number of sources) and multi-format (HD/SD-SDI, IP, DVB-ASI, Composite combined in a single server) abilities with high-level reliability Stream MultiScreen system has been implemented in the projects of the largest Headend operators, Satellite and Cable operators, TV Channels and OTT operators.
One screen custom mosaic example:
The number of physical inputs\interfaces per 1 server:
- up to 40 Composite (NTSC, PAL, SECAM);
- up to 7 RF Analog (NTSC, PAL, SECAM);
- up to 32 SD-SDI (SMPTE-259M, 10 bit, 270 Mbit/s);
- up to 32 HD-SDI (SMPTE-292M, 10 bit, 1,5 Gbit/s);
- up to 32 DVB-ASI (ETSI EN 50083-9). Bitrate range 0..214 Mbit/s;
- up to 32 AES/EBU (24 bit/ 192 kHz) channels;
- up to 12 DVB-T/T2 (ETSI EN 300 744, 302 755)
- up to 12 DVB-S/S2 (ETSI EN 300 421, EN302-307, EN301-210)
- up to 12 DVB-C/C2 (ETSI EN 300 429 Annex A/B/C);
- up to 12 IP/Gigabit Ethernet (ETSI TS 102 034).
- up to 125 FM Radio
Unlimited number of servers to combine for large systems
- up to 6 DVI-D, HDMI v.1.3, v1.4, DisplayPort (can be mixed);
- 3,5” mini jack, stereo, not balanced;
- Encoding any input AV signal to IP (Option): MPEG-2 transport stream.
- Streaming Mosaic to IP (Option): MPEG-2 transport stream, H264/AVC, HD up to 1080p.
- Re-stream any incoming TS to IP
- Mosaic over HLS (HTTP Live Streaming)
- Any video channel over HLS (HTTP Live Streaming)
Supported video standards:
- MPEG-1 (ISO/IEC 11172-1);
- MPEG-2 (ISO/IEC 13818-1);
- MPEG-4.2 (ISO/IEC 14496-2);
- MPEG-4.10 (H.264, ISO/IEC 14496-10).
- HEVC (H.265) 4К.
Supported audio standards:
- MPEG-2 Layer II (ISO 11172-3);
- Dolby Digital (AC-3, ATSC A.52b);
- AAC/ADTS/ADIF (ISO/IEC 13818-7, ISO 14496-3);
- SMPTE 302M
- MPEG-2 TS (ISO/IEC 13818-1), MPTS or SPTS;
- DVB T2-MI Streams (ETSI TR 101 290-1, A14-1)
Option: can be monitored using Stream Labs’ DVB T2 MI splitter;
Mobile and internet (OTT) broadcasting protocols support:
- FLASH RTMP streams (Real Time Messaging Protocol). The support of H.264 video and AAC and MP3 audio streams;
- HLS (HTTP Live Streaming Monitoring); supports encrypted streams;
- MMS&MMSH (Microsoft Media Server Protocol & MMS over HTTP);
- RTSP (RFC 1889, 2326, 3550).
Instrumental monitoring of unlimited number of channels
The system performs the intellectual analysis, generates warning events, logging and video/audio indication for the following video and audio stream parameters:
Quality of Experience (QoE):
- Video loss
- Frozen video
- Black frame
- Audio loss
- Audio signal level: overload
- Audio signal level: silence
- R-128 Loudness Level
- Loudness Splash
- Loudness Short Term
- Loudness True Peak
- Clipping audio
- Wrong field order detection
Quality of Service (QoS):
- Video aspect ratio
- Teletext page loss
- Sync loss
- Signal loss
- Service lost
- PID lost
- ETR 290 (level 1 and level 2)
- EIT actual section loss
- EIT error
- EIT other error
- PID scrambled
- Transport Stream Bitrate
- Service Bitrate
- Teletext and subtitling (only MPEG-2 TS)
- HLS Transport error
- HLS Low Throughput
Features and Benefits:
- EPG monitorning
- Round Robin
- Ability of on-the-fly change of video windows arrangement in displayed configuration
- Visual warning
- SNMP Traps / SNMP Get / SNMP collector
- Selective continuous loop recording or scheduled/ according to controlled channels rules recording
- Loudness measurement (ITURBS.1770 and EBU R128)
- Penalty screen
- DVB subtitles
- Mail alerts
- Audio alerts
- Multiple walls
- Video on demand
- Recording video with problems
- SCTE-104 over SD\HD-SDI logging and reporting
- SCTE-35 over MPEG2-TS Digital Program Insertion Cueing
- Message logging
What do we use for inputs?
For operation with Composite, SD/HD SDI, DVB-ASI input signals in Stream MultiScreen systems we use multi-channel input cards (Stream Labs’ production). The combination of these cards allows to build monitoring servers with almost any types of input interfaces and for any tasks. Severs can be in 19-inch rack mountable with Dual PSU.
- Stream MS416 – 16 independent analog inputs and 16-line stereo-audio inputs.
- Stream MS2 & MS4 – 2/4 independent software switchable inputs DVB-ASI/SD-SDI/CVBS.
- Stream MH4LM – 4 independent software switchable inputs DVB-ASI/SD-SDI/HD-SDI/CVBS.
- Stream MH8 – 8 independent software switchable inputs DVB-ASI/SD-SDI/HD-SDI/CVBS.
It is also possible to use any DirectShow API support input cards or third party cards. The combination of these cards allows to build monitoring servers with almost any types of input interfaces and for any tasks.